A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

letter to the editor

Saturday, March 20, 2010

cant sleep whatever was done friday in therapy really freaked me out...still not sleeping but feel like reality is gone....enough for now...sad tired Isabella (just gonna do it)..well i m contiplating it now and i want to so bad.....but i decided to email u instead....and let Raven poly......right now nothing is holding me back from the brink.....but I am going to take it second by second....me....
moment by moment....as I sit here thinking of life death i rememeber you not ever giving up on me. When I seem to be at the point i am u r always there to gently (sometimes not so gently) pull me back remind me of what I have (even tho that feels so not real) idk.....thanks for not giving up when i want so much to give up on myself...thanks for the tools to be able to pull trew minute by minute.......I am overcome with sadness....n i cant deal with it..It haunts me in my sleep....I hurt but i feel i have no right......always jennifer
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 3:58 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Vicki Johnson said…

    Jen,
    HEy. Here you are on your blog. I have been going through all of my bookmarks and you are writing again. This sounds like such a painfilled night. ♥ U.
    Vicki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!