A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

that time again?

Friday, January 18, 2008

well it's that time again. but earlier....My whole family is gonna have a freak out. But life or death.....having major flashbacks. I am not sure who is gonna freak out more inside or me.......I know the mom will totally freak. But I am my own person. Hubby....well he is the greatest. It will be hard for him...but he has done it before. I hope he is okay with it. Well enough now kiddos need me............................................................ME
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 6:03 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is one of those times when I'm so happy to live in Baltimore. I'll be right near by!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you need anything u BETTER call and i'll try to visit.
    As hard as it will be for your family and your husband, the good part is you know they were able to do it before so they'll manage this time. And when you come back, you'll be a new person, one is more capable of taking care of their needs, b/c hopefully you'll be more in control of your own life. Your family needs you and you want to be able to help as much as possible. That means taking care of your own needs first, and this is what you need.
    You're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Miss ya tonz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!