A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

wedding weekend

Monday, December 03, 2007

weekend is over...thank heavens......life in general seems to be going down the drain. wedding was good S looked great. I felt like a cow..a big fat cow.That at least would fit in with the theme. I am so tired. 900 mg of neurontin is way too much. I need to lie down. 1 kiddo is home from school today sick?????? actually his stomach hurts. SO here i am stuck in the house all day. my heart is heavy...Paige is back. she was hiding or just away for awhile. but she has come back and is still full of sadness. I feel really bad for her. Becca zoe and Jack are still havin a hard time. Kaylee has awaken but we are trying to get her back to sleep.

E has been working so much I am so tired from being with the kids all the time. I never could get a divorce. I need him to bad. His help with the kiddos is so important. I went to bed early last night. everyone was in bed by 9pm. Tonight i see dr. R late so no early to bed. And I work the next morning. well off to take the little one to school. Hopefully all will be well......TODAY
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 8:19 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!