A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

My inside world

Wednesday, September 12, 2007



This is a waring to anyone who is trying to change us......DO NOT...DEAMON I am allowed to be here and with that comes some pretty terrible things. Kendra Dorthea...You know what I am!!!!!!!! you know how I operate. talking is a NO NO. So anyone who wants to share secrets please DO NOT.....bad things happen then.......Lady Dark Soul

Deamon......we are not going to be quiet anymore. We deserve to be heard and if you and your possee have a problem with it u can see luca or caleb or J.R..............Jenn

Its kendra I am not happy with the choking game info...that sux that means that life can not happen. I am so addicticted to the High. N is right like she is all the time.

OMG what is going on internal communication on the blog ...this is a first and hopefully a last........................ Charlotte

I am so mad I need to tell someone about it cept I am never allowed in therapy . I want to sh really bad. The MRI yesterday I was cursing the tech. He was so annoying. I guess I need not tell u all the specifics but flashbacks were really bad....Raven


scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 2:31 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!