A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Headache 9-10

Monday, September 10, 2007


Headache headache headache...but y is it so bad today........some of us know...others of us try to forget. We cancelled our appointmeent with Dr. R tonite. I feel horrid. Have to go to work but really do not want to . just finished making dinner for kids. Since I will be at work. I want to hurt myself today so work is probably the best place for me.
I know it is only memories I see but I forget sometimes. Life seems to be a dual reality...The past and the present. And going back and forth from it. Today has been hardere to get thru....the past keeps robbing the present. I want to Die and it be over but again that is just some stupid mind control tactic. I do not have to die because of the day I may feel like it but I do not ......SO today I am going to fight against the past and try to remain in the future....no matter what the pain is like. Again when I stay in the present my body wants to stay in the past ( body memories)jen 3 and 4

scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 2:07 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!