A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

questions

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

what to do? having a hard time with the therapist I have. she is not that nice and has not been nice to me at all. I went away and really did not have a hard time. I kinda took all the shit inside and wrapped it up like a present and put it away........ I feel she does not like me...she did not tell me she was going away until I asked her....She is probably going away cuz she hates me. I dunno what to do these are the times I wish I could talk to Dawn...I so value her opinion....well maybe one day.I bet she is busy gettin back to school.....Mir u are a great listener too....I just don't know what to do.....sad and depressed becuz I want her to be nice to me. maybe it's just my perception?
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 5:09 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen, I understand how you would think that, but deep down, do you REALLY think she's going away because she doesn't like you? All my therapists are taking vacations around now. The end of the summer is vacation season. Don't think anything is your fault. Also, you hire a therapist to help you out, the therapist doesn't need you. Therefore, you can hate the therapist, but your therapist doesn't "need you enough" to hate you. Sounds weird, but think about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!