A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

no idea

Saturday, August 25, 2007


I can not make any decisions .............. I am such a loser. i can't take care of the insiders. S will not come out of the box she screams all the time. I feel so bad. i need to help her but I do not know how to. N and M have been really nice. unfortunatly I am not feeling good. I feel like I let everyone down and that i am gonna just leave ...Goodbye..I am sorry I am so sorry..I do not know what to do anymore. I hope I don't hurt to many people because the people in my life are so important to me......especially kids hubby friends (mir, jess,Amy nicole) I love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please forgive me for walking away.....charlotte/jen/hailey/
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 6:23 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mir said…

    Jen don't give up now!!! You were doing a great job. Things are getting tough but that means they'll be better soon. When you get through the hard times, you'll feel much better. We're cheering you on!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    thanks mir...I do appreciate you alot. I thank GOD you are my friend everyday

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!