A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

home

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home from vacation......It was a lot of fun...Three days at a water park with 5 kids....however my hubby surprised me (that was the best ). however now that I am back I see the price I had to pay. Insiders are screaming....they want out they want to eat they want to be recognized...However I am still trying to keep all calm... Lili is having a hard time.. Lili we love you we r sorry you are having a hard time.....Christy and you can go to a safe place. I miss mir and I want her to know that I think about her all the time....I know u can stay clean..I am totally on ur side.
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 5:40 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome home jen!!
    its good to know that s/o's thinking abt me. i'm sorry ur having a hard time, i hope it gets easier for u. i'm getting really depressed, but i'm trying really hard to stay clean. i hope i can do it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!