A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Parts

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What we have theses days is a evil lurking in me....I m so tired of protecting all I need help and the help I need is gonna come from the outside. T's and Eric especially cause he has been so supportive since I got home...I love him so much I can't imagine life with out him.. I am so tired and have to go to work. It's only one shift. I feel a little better D wrote to me I hope we can continue to communicate. Well off to work MIR call me I know u are busy but I miss u much...all of Jen's parts
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 2:13 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tried calling u but there was no answer. did u get my pic? we went boating today and had to get rescued 2x cuz r boat had issues. the 2nd time they came on a jet ski to get us and i got to go back on it. it was a blast. tomorrow we go 1/2way home and sleep at the sheraton. by friday i'll be back at home sweet home for another week of appts. but then i'll have tonz of time to talk to u!!!
    miss u tonzzzzzzzzzzz
    mir

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!