A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

HI it's me

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I just want to say to Ella you were very brave today.....you did not have to talk to N and you did...I hope you are inside now safe. I can not figure out your age but I am guessing very young. Charlotte is helping a lot with her right now I need to work on the buddy system. I also need to some how make this year different then last year. we r going to the pool less making it easier for parts that don't feel safe. We really just want to be normal...what ever normal is these days.. N is so aware of us. She and M knows us so well. even with new part coming up. These days sometimes fell like the end of time...Like dying is gonna happen some day and I will totally not be ready for it. Someone will just jump out and well.............................Jen
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 7:13 PM  

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jen, we lov ya, don't think like that. you're doing your best taking care of urself by going to all ur appts and really trying. there's no reason to think of the end now. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm cheering u on :)

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    thanks I m glad u are cheering me up. I feel down right now but others feel ok I see Pdoc today at 9:30 pm..after work.. I am extremely tired did not sleep at all but that too shall pass...luv ya me

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    thanks I m glad u are cheering me up. I feel down right now but others feel ok I see Pdoc today at 9:30 pm..after work.. I am extremely tired did not sleep at all but that too shall pass...luv ya me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!