A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

therapy

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Therapy tonite was very productive we saw N. She always gives us shit...but in a nice way. I am really tired from it tho it was very intense. I see M tomarrow morning..ugh....well at least it was not the same day. Last week I could not even see N after seeing M because I was so tired an anxious.
C is loving preschool and is getting a handle on this potty training thing.. She still has her tube and will for a while..It's time for me to change it soon..grrrrrrrrrr. It's hard to do. But I did it last timewith a little help from a friend. oh well....E will help me. have a big day tomarrow have M at 10am then yoga relaxation at 1-2:30..Then I work from 3-8:30. I love my job but a few parts are having problems especially Paige...but we r trying to help her......Jen
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 8:47 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger trinitystar said…

    You sure do have a busy life.
    I notice that you are interested in poetry. There are a whole heap of people here blogging ... writing poetry ... take a breather.
    You deserve it.
    hugs for you. :o)

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    thanks for the comment you can keep leaving them I used to write more poetry but things have gotten so busy I haven't been able to. But thats a great idea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!