A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

life as it stands

Thursday, October 26, 2006

besides the whole effexor thing...things are still a bit crazy in my head we all know its the season.. I am bit scared to be on effexor right now but will talk to my shrink when I see him.. I can't believe I have been seeing him over a year now...WOW Things sure do fast. AS for me I am settled into a routine with the kids. Yoga, sister moon are two new places I have begun to find comfort. I lost something dear to me but have begun to slowly replace it with stronger things. People who respect me for me.........I have slowly put the things away that cause deep pain......still. SO off to target to find a new tinkybell blanket.............Jen

Friends are friends forever if the Lords the Lord of them ....Michael W. Smith
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 1:05 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!