A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

EFFEXOR>>>NOW WHAT??????

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Effexor is a dangerous drug
Effexor is a dangerous drug.
Effexor is a dangerous drug.
Effexor is a dangerous drug.
Effexor is a dangerous drug. ...............................
or so is reported by some people. Can cause overdose!!!!!! That makes me feel GOOD...Crap could that be a reason for all this radical behavior????????????? OKAY blame it on the medications..
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 12:49 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Judith Haven and i would like to show you my personal experience with Effexor.

    I am 37 years old. Have been on Effexor for at least 1 years now. As soon as I was on the beginning dose I could feel releave from my anxiety. My family life is so much better. My kids notice it. They applaud my for taking the side affects for a better live with them. No explosive episode any more.

    I have experienced some of these side effects-
    Nightsweats, I have twitches if I forget a dose.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Judith Haven

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!