A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

sadness

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I am so sad today...I can not stop crying..I am not sure if it is medication related or not......I know I just feel like crap all day...I look lIke crap I am crap. I was sick over the weekend and feeling like I was not allowed to be sick. Who thinks these crazy things? Me of course...I am certifiably crazy I think. My house iS a mess My life is a mess My world feels like is is crumbling .

The things that used to keep me grounded are not working. My children are so important to me but they say dont like me and that I am mean..I guess when u try to set limits thats what happens. I feel like a failure tho. A failure at life. Sadness fills the room and my head...I wish I could just go to bed....
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 1:30 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger ShatteredInSilence said…

    If it counts (and it better hehehe)...I like you (whether yer "mean" or not hehehe). Dun worry, yer kids love u or they wouldn't hang all over u like they do so much.

    When everything's a mess inside and out it's hard to see anything good...i can so relate to that...as Dory says in Finding Nemo...

    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming..."

    I guess we just gotta keep swimming...one second at a time if we must.

    Love yer guts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!