A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Ranting

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Well I called my therapists yesterday and told them I did not have DID. That I made it all up. Guess what they don't believe me. Oh well it was a good try. I am so tired of dealing with this that I figured if I made it up I could just not deal. I don't want to have these flashbacks. I have em all the time. Then to top it off I have nightmares at night. do not sleep well at night. My friends that understanD are away. I miss them so bad.
Pumpkinhead has been gone for a while and I miss her like crazy. I can't wait until she comes home. She should be back soon. J is in Florida..I have no idea when she will be home I hope soon because I miss her too. I am very lonely these days. No-one understands me cept' the above mentioned girls. It sux. Unless u have DID its very hard to understand it. I think its hard for me to understand too. That brings me back to telling my t's iIdont have DID...When in reality it is so loud in my head that I can't seem to concentrate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 1:52 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger ShatteredInSilence said…

    I get it...I'm glad I'm back here with u...I missed u...no one gets me like you do...and molliebear gets me too...you two get me the most. I'm glad u dun feel like u have to wear masks around me. I love u just as u are...wherever u are and whoever u may be with whatever you do or don't have hehehe.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger sadangelx said…

    Hey. I finally found your blog. I understand how you feel (even though I wish I didn't sometimes). Just know that I care and Dawn and I are here for you :) <3,

    -molliebear

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!