A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Life sux

Monday, January 23, 2006

what a fuckin terrible two weeks..I am having a fucked up week and It continues to get worse. Insurance companies suck...however we say pumpkinhead and that was awesome I missed her so much....but I might lose her again and I don't want to... i wanna go with her but I can't I wanna hold hher in my arms where it feels safe for the moment....I wan to go away with here so we can talk all night and sleep and get up and take a walk and not worry about the world...Pumpkinhead you are part of my life.....FOREVER......... HAILY
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 6:43 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger ShatteredInSilence said…

    No matter how far away I go (because I keep gettin all colorfully messed up hehehe)...I am always with you...I am never more than a phonecall away...I would never not give u the # to wherever I go and it feels safe to be with you too. I don't even know that I am leaving yet...but I miss you...all of you...so much when I am gone. It's so safe with you too when we can just talk and forget the world is revolving still around us. But...like I said...I'm always with you...always...forever...and no matter what pumpkinhead.

    *hugs* love yer guts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!