A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Pumpkinhead

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

oh pumpkinhead
How I miss you! I feel you in my arms..I smell ur perfume. I feel your lips brushing past mine I worry about you. But know that no matter what anyone sayas I will be there for you always. Our friendship is worth too much.. I do not judge you nor do you judge me. we can just be who we are and thats ok. We do not have to be phoney and thats the best part.....you make me feel alive at some level, I can live for those moments we spend together.
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 8:04 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger ShatteredInSilence said…

    Back at cha pumpkinhead. I wish I could get my shit together enough right now to be able to fully explain to you how I feel but I am kinda messed with the emotions atm. But know that what you said is how I feel as well and I couldn't have said it any better. I hope to be with you this weekend :)

    *love and hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!