A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

I M Back From Hurricane Ravished Mexico

Monday, November 07, 2005

Have not posted forever was in a hurricane in Mexico...remind me not to go out of the US during hurricane season. Spent from Thursday thru Sunday in ashelter at the Hotel we were staying at. Damn it was scary. Oh yeah we were supposed to leave on Saturday but could not get out until the following Wednesday and then on a cargo plane.....Ive been reduced to cargo...LOL I would have left on any thing to get the hell off the island. I missed the kids so bad.. And my friends too. And maybe even my T's.... They were awesome to......

Complicated relationships are always falling into my lap...I love my pumpkinhead...but it's complicated. She's so cute tho and the sweetest person ever and I don't want to hurt her. God knows we both have been hurt like forever...So we are both very cautious about hurting each other. Thats so refreashing tho.

My oldest daughter went away today to camp and I am a mess I dont want her to be away. She is getting so old. I miss her already. I know me being a mess is my own stuff she is so responsible and smart that I don't have to worry as much as I do and she is in 6th grade so she has to do this for school. Ok I need to take a breath so I don't panic!!!!!!!!!

PUMPKINHEAD I MISS YOU
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 11:15 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger ShatteredInSilence said…

    Complicated and confusing to say the least. I am so weird...I keep thinking about you...stuff. Hehehe...cute. It's all complicated and the relationships such as these fall in my lap often as well. Hmmmm...I miss you pumpkinhead!!!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    i cant stop thinking of you either pumpkinhead......hmmmmmmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!