A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

FOR MY PUMPKINHEAD

Friday, November 11, 2005

I know you are having a hard time. I'll bet part of it is me...because there are parts inside me having a hard time but I want you to know this......I love you

Broken By SEETHER

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain'

Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away, you don't feel me, anymore
The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away

There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain[x2]'
Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough'
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away'

Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone awayYou don't feel me here anymore


I love you so very much as a friend and ...well you know.....Hailey
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 11:48 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger ShatteredInSilence said…

    I didn't get to talk to you tonight...dammit. There weren't enough hours in the day today. I'm still not packed...din get to talk to like anyone I wanted to...and I am just beat now. I apologize :)

    I want to tell you this...all parts of you...before I go (as if I won;t call you LOL). I want you to know that I love you...all of you...in a place that I often can't touch it's such a deep and moving place inside me. A positive and caring place.

    I want you to know that you aren't the reason I am where I am now, and yer not complicating things at all for me in terms of IP(trust me Rachel outlined to me the whole damn treatment plan for IP...and of the 9 billion things I gotta work on, yer not there, LOL...sorry you dun have that much power hehehe). Our relationship may be a bit complicated...wherever it may stand atm...but that;s okay...cos the stuff that's good and worth having...the really meaningful stuff/people/relationships...they are all complicated. Simple is boring and too easy, and nothing simple is all that great. Everything worth anything is complicated. And to me you are worth everything and more. Even if you dun believe that...I do...and since it's all about me...then dammit yer worth everything...cos I said so...and what I say goes MWAhahahaha!!! (now you can look up the code for Narcisstic Personality Disorder for me...i'm ready for it LOL)

    Seriously though. I'm going away so I can stay alive and be with you again soon. And I will call you asap. My wish while I'm away from you is that you take care of you to the best of yer ability, do good stuff for yerself (even if it's in between the not so good stuff), and ask for help when u need it.

    I love you all and I will be in touch!
    *hugs and kisses and love*
    Dawn (and everyone inside)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!