A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Depression 101

Monday, November 14, 2005

I am so depressed and I don't know why.. I feel like crying all day. But at least today I got out of the house went to the grocery store...cleaned the bathroom and am working on hte laundry. I am playing with my 2 year old and I get so overwhelmed.. I dont know why. I let lili play with her co-counciously with me but i think that makes things worse right now...she wants me to her self. She's having a hard time that I play with my kids...Her and Emmy. I try to explain to them that I love them too... But they are so sad... Broken hearted....as they see me playing with my 2 year old, I dont know how to fix it... And pumpkinhead is gone....I miss her but I know she is where she needs to be. Pumpkinhead when you get back and read this I love you!!!!! Eric has been wonderful...He has his own problems yet he always has time for a ll of us just to listen.I m sorry ERic that we r so messed up!!!!!!!!!If we died then u wouldn't have a messed up life you could get on with a life that was better you and the kids.......I 'm sorry...I just think u would be better off with out all my problems...but I love you so much.
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 10:47 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!