A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

I M BACK ...... PUMPKINHEAD

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Have not posted forever but Dawn has got me back into posting it's a great thing to be doing....Oh pumpkinhead I miss you so much hurry home.....ok so whats going on in my life...lots of things....but the biggest thing is a trip to MEXICO...without the kids...ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! well they should be ok and i can drink myself into oblivion...since its all inclusive. Oh yeah I guess i do have to function a little bit to attend a wedding since that is the reason we r going. And all my hubby's family will be there.....On a up note Ive lost almost 30 lbs...woooohooooooooooooooo...Only a 10000 to go... Damn eating diosorder is gonna get the best of me... But I tell my therapists...I am working on it!!!!! I wish life was a little easier... well thats all for now...bye pumpkinhead....be safe all!!!!!!
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 10:51 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger ShatteredInSilence said…

    Hey fellow pumpkinhead!!! You need to go to yer settings page and set it up so those annoying comment bots dun post random comments on yer blog...ask me how if you dunno how. Cause they are majorly annoying.

    I am glad you are posting again! And yes the damn eating disorder gets the best of you...and me...and everyone with the damn things. On the plus side...weight loss is good. That's a positive thing to say...lol...what an influence I am...teehee. I am home!! I missed you like mad...I can't wait to catch up. You are gonna have an awesome time in Mexico...drink to yer hearts content w/o the overkill factor and you should be good and happy-hyper hehehe.

    I love yer guts more then words can express and I am so glad you are in my life.

    Love and Hugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!