A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Friday, November 19, 2004

I am so tired today I can't believe how tired I am... I guess thats what hapenes when you are up all night with a baby throwing up....I also had nightmares, I kept having the same dream even when I would get up with the baby. I would go back to sleep and be right back in the dream..it was so vivid. I WAS SO AFRAID. I HAVE NOT BEEN THIS AFRAID IN A LONG TIME. I WAS AN ADULT AND WATCHED MY HUSBAND AND MY CHILDREN DIE, BY HORRIFIC DEATHS IT WAS TERRIBLE. As I awaited the killer trying to come find me....There was no where to hide. I was so frighten. I am having a hard time typing right now. I feel very spacey and drugged. Yuck I hate feeling this way. damn this is so bad the room starts to spin... This is my life The damn flashbacks and memories especially body memories.

Oh well life will hopefully get better.............................................................................SOMEDAY

scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 5:39 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!