A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

to trust or not to trust

Sunday, August 29, 2004

How many of you trust others? not me I trust no one...because they let you down..... we have learned it is better to rely on yourself. Life would be so much easier if others were not involved. To trust someone takes me to a place I would rather not be. It takes me to a place of valnurability. A place that I would rather not be. If you are vulnerable then there is a risk of getting hurt... I've been there done that.....Hurting is a main part of life I guess. That sux!!!!!! I wish for so many of us trusting would be easier. I thought it might get easier over time but it has not. the likely hood of me ever trusting anyone is slim to none.... The one person I really started to trust has totally let us down..I understabd why she had to do what she had to do but It still makes it hard to trust... I wish there was a way to change the way I feel but i can not...So again I am alone dealing with things that no one should have to deal with alone.!!!!!!! One day i hope that will change and I will be able to trust someone enough with out feeling like I am a burden.

scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 4:27 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!