A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Therapy therapy therapy

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Well therapy was fine yesterday..yeah right..it sucked...too much to think about..not sure why I even bother except I do want to feel better. There is a strong urge to leave though. There are many parts that don't want to be in therapy. Which causes lots of problems for me. Sometimes I feel like I live in the twighlight zone... trying to get the people who live inside my head to calm down and cooperate but that is not happening...See don't I sound like a person with a few screws loose. But it is crazy making..life in general is a crazy. But unfortuanatly it is real, my reality. So how to get everyone cooperating. I guess if I could figure this out I would not need therapy. So we are back to the original ? to stay in therapy? hmmmmmmmmmm I guess only time will tell. I have great therapist's but I am the problem like always. I can not figure out what to do....FAILURE....The thing they don't understand is that I use the skills all the time..they just don't see it because there is a lot of craziness going on too.

So off to figure out this dilema how am I going to get everyone to cooperate.reality is I want to be in therapy but there is a lot of resistence..........guess thats y I have been labeled treatment resistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAILURE AGAIN.....we will find a way we always do.I need to find out. My goal for this week is to come up with a plan of action.......










scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 8:22 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!