A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

somataform disorders

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I swear I am suffering from some fucked up psychological brain fart... Or as some proffesionals would call it a somataform disorder. Damn my whole body hurts. I have pain in my abdomen and in my back and there is not a thing wong with me. Except a bit of insanity. But then again thats ok... I can take drugs for that. Back to this fake pain. My therapist says maybe they are body memories... well someone needs to tell my fucking body to forget cuz it hurts. I passed out the other day. Fell on the floor..BANG!!!!!!!!!! dang did I feel terrible...Dizzy, spinning and such. If I did not think I was totally crazy before I do now.
Speaking of therapy.I don't think I am going It is so crazy making. It takes the whole week to get my self together again get all setteled back into denial......Then the fuckin shit starts all over again. Would you go back? I do not think so. Yet sometimes things fall apart then we have to crawl back on our hands and knees. Because we don't have the skills to successfully manage all the crap that happens after a therapy hour. CHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 3:49 PM  

4 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    Char - I know you hate me, but I have to tell you that I got a good laugh out of the "fucked up psychological brain fart".... I think that sums it all up quite perfectly....

    Sounds like a happy bunny sign... I'm not crazy... I'm just having a fucked up psychological brain fart!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    what is wrong with my fuckin music?yo

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    Watch the language!!!
    And how did she know you're Louise??? You holding out on me??? LOL

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you say hypochondriac?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!