A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

mornings r 4 the birds

Thursday, August 12, 2004

mornings are for the birds.....not humans..yesterday was so nice hubby stayed home and I slept till noon then cleaned .........so a dumb ass could spend all of ten minutes inspecting my house to tell us how much it is worth..well at least it is clean ...better yet I got to sleep alll morning...but this morning I am TIRED...I guess maybe cuz I did not sleep at all....... it was 1 am and I am up eating oreo double stuff and milk watching Conan O' Brien...by the way he is an idiot some times. so last nite at cheerleading I got to dance with the girls doing little sally walker. It was so funny I am such a kid when it comes to things like that of course my daughter stops in front of me so I have to dance with her...how ever that was really cool.....she thinks I am cool...2 points for MOM

scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 7:57 AM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!