A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

How am I today

Thursday, July 29, 2004

how am I today? luckily not dead.......who would take care of my baby girl who needs so much care right now?  putting this Ng tube in her is like torture.  I hate doing it...I feel like some how I am torturing her...however i know that is not true..But when u see her screaming and trying to claw her way away from me franticly its hard to see it any other way.  She doesn't like me anymore...she only wants her father and it breaks my heart....I dont want to hurt her and yet I have to so she can eat?  I wish she would just eat...I guess that is how my hubby feels about me...I wish she would just eat?  hmmmmmmmmm kinda paradoxical......I have to write down everything she eats..a food diary damn where have I done that before....I often wonder if there an eating disorder gene?  some how a switch gets turned when we r stressed or our bodies r sick? I wonder? Not that she has an eating disorder at 15 months but she has something that she does not wanna eat and they had to re start her body.......

scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 3:08 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    Hmmmm... ever hear the term "Personal Breakthrough"???? Or how about "walking in my shoes?"... Now maybe you know why I'm having such a hard time with all this. I see two people who are dying from the inside out and why it's so hard for me to deal with it and deal with the both of you when there is nothing I can do. You don't eat and that's why I see you hurting yourself. The baby doesn't eat and thats how I see her hurting herself. You sticking that tube in her may hurt her for 10 seconds but that's it. Then she's fine and happy and lives her life like she is supposed to. If she was still hurting, she wouldn't leave it in and she wouldn't be drinking her bottle like she is. She rips it out because she get's the same attitude her mother has and she doesnt' want to put up with things anymore. It's her coping mechanism. She knows she can get away with being "free" till nighttime if she pulls it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!