A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Enough happiness...

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The Best come backs and slams

Ahhh...I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again...

* The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

* I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

* Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

* I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a shit.

* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

* What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

* I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

* I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

* Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

* I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

* It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.

* No, my powers can only be used for good.

* How about never? Is never good for you?

* I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

* You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication.

* I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

* I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

* I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

* Who me? I just wander from room to room.

* My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!

* It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

* At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.

* You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

* I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

* Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

* I wouldn't worry about finding a girlfriend who's your intellectual equal.
Most of my girlfriends have been your intellectual equal.

scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 3:09 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!