A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

wakey wakey time

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

OMG am I tired......guess I did not sleep very well. I should rename this Blog the Blog that never sleeps..hehehehehehe oh well just part of life I guess u can get used to only 2 or 3 hours of sleep..I finally fall asleep (when the sun comes Up) and its time to wakey wakey......get the kids off to school..such is life...OK another ramble...we r sitting at Mcdonalds last nite watching the kids play( cuz I am the laziest mom ever and did not feel like cooking)and my hubby says to me : are u her (my therapists) most psycho patient? and I answered probably...he really thinks I am insane u know the many changing moods of Jen..It has him really really confused. So I told him to call her and ask her...can u imagine...hello I was just wondering if u could tell me if my wife is ur most psychotic patient?..cuz she seems really psychotic to me????? RTFLMAOOOOOOOOOO
Well needless to say he is not gonna do it... CHICKEN JUST KIDDING HONEY I LOVE YA and yes i am a bit psychotic hehehehehehehehehehehehehe why else would u have married me
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 7:46 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    I read that post too quick... thought it was wacky wacky... that's a good title for your blog too!

    Don't tell me you don't sleep cause every time I wake up, you're sprawled out all over the bed snoring like a bull dog!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    I DONT SNORE LIKE A BULL DOG U DO U BIG DORK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!