A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

venting curses

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Ok i am just going to vent..I am so tired of asking for things and not getting them..it is so much easier to rely on ur self.. I dont need anyone. To rely on others for help sucks cuz it produces false hope and it sucks. I dont need fuckin help from anyone..I did not need help growing up and I don't need it now. I can deal with all this shit myself..the ways I deal with it may not be the best but they dont make the fuckin problems worse. They do not cause little ones to hope someone is going to help and then not help. We went through that as a kid we fuckin don't need that now. So from now on we are not asking for help because it gets us no where. We feel worse when we ask for help and dont get it...it tak us to a bad plac a plac we dont lik a plac were we hav been befor. I hate peopel.. i dont ned help I not ask for help anymor. Becuz it is not rit wen we dont get it. We usd to screm for help usd to screm HELP ME SOMEONE IS HURTING US AND NO ONE HEARD US>>>>>>>>>and it feels the same lili cant stand it she hates to feel that way and she gets hurt all the time............SO I AM NOT CALLING FOR HELP ANYMORE FUCK EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 11:14 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!