A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

sleeping on the couch

Monday, June 07, 2004

Again the baby was up and again I ended up on the couch downstairs cuz the baby was crying..did not wanna wake the house up...TOO LATE...enter the 4 year old who sleeps at the bottom of the couch...Ok one couch three people sleeping...its kinda like squish the lemon..GUESS who is the lemon???? MEEEEEEEEEE..Ok so we get settled down and figure out how we r all gonna fit on this couch..and I am about to fall asleep and down comes the 7 year old.(rolls eyes) Oh no not on this couch..u can sleep on the other couch...so I start to fall asleep again and I get a foot in my stomach.OUCHHHHH...DAMN..I deceide NO sleep I will sleep later..Well sosme where betwween 4:30 and 7 am I fell asleep did not hear hubby go to work nothing...I wish I could have slept longer.......So my goal for the day is to take a nap..hehehehehe
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 8:15 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When Life Gives you Lemons, Just make Lemonaide!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!