A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Love what is it?

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Love what ever.Who knows what love is? I dont know what it is anymore? I am forever confused . That should be my name. I think i have it all figured out then poof it changes again. I guess thats how life is? Who really knows anymore?.....Char

Dirty Little Secret
If I had the chance love
I would not hesitate
To tell you all things I never said before
Dont tell me its too late
Cause Ive relied on my illusion
to keep me warm at night
and Ive denied in my capacity to love
but I am willing to give up this fight

Been up all night drinking to drown my sorrows down
But nothing seems to help me since youve gone away
Im so tired of this town where every tongue is wagging
When every back is turned
Theyre telling secrets that should never be revealed
Theres nothing to be gained from this but disaster

Heres a good one
Did you hear about my friend
Hes embarrassed to be seen now
Cause we all know his sins

If I had the chance love
I would not hesitate
To tell you all things I never said before
Dont tell me its too late
Cause Ive relied on my illusion
to keep me warm at night
and Ive denied in my capacity to love
But I am willing to give up this fight
Oh I am willing to give up this fight
Sarah McLachlan


scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 6:42 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!