A fun place to be! Where there are many, some big some small but all with distinct personalities!

****WELCOME TO DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER HELL*****

Cant Sleep...Warning: LOTS A BAD WORDS

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

ok up again...WTF.....baby wakes up shes back to sleep but I cant go back to sleep. My mind is racing from earlier. I guess therapy always does that. But this time its more than that. Therapy was not to bad (whatI remember) that part still sux. I still forget a lot. Here is the deal my grandfather will be 90 in September. But we r having a party for him in August.........but it is turning out to be a fuckin battle noone wants to be with each other sibiling wise.....then they r gonna have a dinner just for the children.. NO GRANDCHILDREN which is fine by me so I get volunteered to have a barbaque for all grandchildren n greatgrandchildren.......which is fine but my uncle wont come if his step daughter cant go to the dinner (what is he fuckin her too) oops did I say that.......Well Fuck that what about the rest of us...not to mention his real kids he doesn't give a crap about....... can we just say Dysfunction
scribbled
Gatekeepers4@ 2:03 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

                                                                                                                                                         

   Welcome To My Castle           

Concrete Angel

Mosaic Minds

Elisabetas Fortress

Prevent Child Abuse

Good Charlotte Rocks

mirsrecovery blog

_____________________________________

Music Codes Central

 

Powered by Blogger

 

lunar phases
 

 

 

_____________________________________

About Us: There are lots of us It gets very crazy in our castle ...There is never a dull moment!

Intresting Things: We like to buy Shoes and purses but hubby doesn't like it ..heheheh

Mood: changes moment to moment

Favourite Colour : Purple...I like yellow..no i like blue..no wait pink..NO wait BLACK

Perhaps the best way to prevent child sexual abuse is to have open communication with your children STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!